Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Experimental Blog

Okay, this is the first posting to this blog. I hope this will be a way for us 3 to keep in touch creatively....so we'll see how it goes! I know my biggest challenge will be to remember to check and post...so I will work on that. I used to have a xanga site, and I loved posting to it. I guess I'll start with what's on my mind today: I have about half a week left of my spring break, and I am feeling depressed b/c it went by so quickly. Also, I am feeling a bit freaked out b/c I told myself I would do work on the yearbook this week, and that hasn't been started yet. All I can do is scan old pics and make facebook albums....

So I am thinking it would be nice to not have a job for a while, and not have any responsibility!!

Emily

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are getting a break from school (and hope you have scored some major shopping deals out there in the meantime). I wish breaks didn't go by so fast, but they always do. I've really enjoyed all your facebook availability, but it sounds like you need to get to work on the yearbook! That's ok; we may be late sometimes but we always get the job done! :-)

    As far as what's on my mind today: A lot. I'll save it for a blog though. I have to go to bed now because Leslie is tired and I don't want to keep him up too late.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I finally got a few minutes to get on here and write something. Hope the yearbook thing is going well Emily. I am trying to get together pics for lawson and mine's slideshow for the wedding. I can't imagine tracking down pics of people you don't really know. I spent my spring break working and then spent about 5 days with lawson. Oh I did pack away all my sweaters too emily, I am so sick of this cold weather. I am trying to boycott it but it doesn't seem to be working:( I am getting ready to sit down and study for a while at the moment. Martha, all I could think about was those lemon muffins all the way home by the way.. we will have to try those soon!

    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.